It is important to arrive ON TIME, and highly recommended to arrive a little early to allow for time to check in, fill out paperwork, and customize the height of your equipment. We cannot accept late arrivals due to the disruption this causes for the other students and the instructor.
- Please do not wear any jewelry of any kind or wear clothing with zippers or anything with sharp edges, as this can cause damage to the silks and can also interfere with your practice.
- Please do not chew gum during class. Please do not come to class if you have had any alcoholic beverages prior to arrival.
- Hotel Wailea is an adult-only hotel; we unfortunately cannot allow anyone under the age of 16 to come to class.
- Please be respectful to others and encouraging! We are here to uplift and help each other rise above challenges and create a fun, supportive, and peaceful environment. If you feel uncomfortable with anything, please let the instructor know.
- Please turn off cell phone during class.
- Please ask the instructor before taking photos during class. This can be distracting and disruptive- we want to allow you remember your experience and share it, but doing it at the right time is important.
- Please wear fitted clothing. Yoga attire is great-it’s preferable if clothing covers the back of the knees. No bathing suits.
- If you plan to go to the hotel restaurant or bar after class, please bring appropriate attire to change into after class.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, please do so at least 2 hours prior to class to allow others a spot in the class. No-shows and cancellations less than 2 hours prior to the start of class will be charged a class credit. New students who do not show up for their reserved class more than once will be asked to pre-pay to reserve the next time.
Please advise the instructor if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant; as always, please check with your doctor first.